Monday, July 22, 2013

Embracing the new...

Hello Folks!!

These past few months have brought so many exciting changes for us here at Ferra Coffee. Its amazing how much can happen in such a short amount of time. 

First let me say that I have been tasked with keeping this blog up to date on the life of coffee roaster. I will do my best to fulfill this responsibility. Hey! Roasting coffee is exciting stuff!! :D

So I guess the biggest announcement I should start with is that we are now working with a local distributor! This is kind of a HUGE deal! All this time we have been our own manufacturer and distributor but we started to get so busy we realized it was time to call in some big guns. With that we welcomed GauchoGourmet to the family. 

I can't say enough wonderful things about these guys. They are the very definition of awesome. They have the same heart as we do and value customer service above all else. We couldn't have picked better people to help us care for our accounts and keep on supplying people with the best coffee in the world! So if you are a restaurant or business interested in carrying our coffee or just a customer interested in taking a pound home to your family give GauchoGourmet a call or stop by their location. They have the nicest display of our coffee including a self serve bar out of our lovely little wooden barrels. I love seeing that every time I walk in. 


Having this happen is such an exciting step for us and I hope you all are as excited as we are :) . 

Well that's the first bit of good news I will share for now. More and more to come. In the meantime I must prepare for a trip to Austin tomorrow to see a most beloved friend and chef who is always so wonderful to work with. We will let you know what exciting things we come up with from that. Also...iced coffee. Hmmm...what are the possibilities? ;) 

-Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment